Business Development Intern
Chronicled is a very early-stage startup based in San Francisco, focused on creating a social marketplace for high-end sneaker collectors. As a major pillar of our business development strategy, we are looking to rapidly grow our presence on social media in advance of a product launch. We are looking for an intern to play a role in this process.
- Assist in creating and posting original content to Chronicled’s social media accounts.
- ‘Deep dive’ to rapidly grow our following on Instagram by systematically following, liking, and commenting on relevant posts and profiles.
- Identify key IG leaders and popular ‘shoutout’ hashtags to gain followers and reposts.
- Maximize number of new followers per week.
- Build out presence in other social media: Facebook, Twitter, possibly others.
- Help identify additional avenues and opportunities.
Experience / Qualitifications
- Looking for current student, preferably at an art-focused institution.
- Familiarity with / success in building social media following.
- Preferably someone who has built major accounts before.
- Understanding of “sneakerhead” culture a major plus.
What You Will Learn
- The basics of marketing and business development.
- Skills in networking and ‘building a brand’.
- Develop ability to think creatively and develop strategies for a growing business.
- Because this is a small, early stage business, you will have access and gain insight into every aspect of the process of building a business from the ground up, including product development, marketing, strategy, and interacting with investors.
Hours and Compensation
- This will not be a paid position.
- Approximately  hours per week.
- Must be able to earn school credit through this position.
- Duration: [six weeks].