Chronicled Digital Content Creator & Social Media Manager (NYC)
Chronicled is looking for a special candidate who can help us rocket Chronicled’s performance with digital content creation and on social networks—and build-up our own social platform too. We say “special” because we are looking for a unique blend of skills: designer, photographer, video editor, and social media expert who knows and understands the sneaker culture. If this sounds like you, then read on...
- Create short, sometimes educational, sometimes funny videos showing sneakerheads getting sneakers authenticated and unboxing their sneakers at home.
- Create high-quality images of sneaker collections that we authenticate, including collections owned by social influencers, i.e. athletes, celebrities, sneaker personalities, etc.
- Work with our UI/UX designer to create, evolve, and sustain a coherent and integrated brand for Chronicled.
- Manage Chronicled’s social presence with in-App content postings and third-party social postings (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), including publishing, listening, and tracking results.
- Identify and report on key metrics, and summarize insights that help us continually optimize our social media performance.
- Maintain an editorial calendar with digital content releases planned across channels, collaborating with a variety of teams to collect ideas and organize efforts.
- Embody Chronicled’s voice and personality.
Experience / Qualitifications
- You have a track record of success collecting sneakers, photographing the live’s of people around you, creating short videos, building a following, engaging influencers, and capitalizing on real-time trends and events.
- You bring a trifecta of strong design / content creation skills, social media skills, and project management skills.
- You are willing to start out in NYC as we launch our product in April and May.
- You have college level education in fine art, design, graphic design, and / or social media.
- You have a world-class portfolio!