Chronicled has partnered with a leading temperature monitoring manufacturer to create a next generation Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) line-up of products, which work seamlessly on the Chronicled software platform.
The BLE Temperature Logger
The BLE Temperature Logger is a low-cost, disposable, portable, smart sensor that tracks and stores temperature readings.
When used together with the Chronicled platform and blockchain back-end, the BLE Temperature Logger delivers end-to-end data security.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
This next-gen BLE device from Oceasoft offers a compact single-use design and Bluetooth connectivity to monitor your sensitive products throughout the logistics chain. It is an excellent choice when automated 'data fetch' is important.
The compact design allows allows for use inside small payload areas, to allow for placement as close to the product being monitored, without the need to increase the shipping container's size.
With built-in Bluetooth technology, the temperature data can be downloaded while the device is still enclosed in the packaging, which allows for easy automation of the downloading process. And, the data can be downloaded while in-transit when a compatible reader (smart phone) is within range (up to 50m away).
Innovative hardware that can monitor shipments from manufacturing to the last mile.
Compact design: Dimensions: 81 x 43.4 x 8.2 mm (8.1 x 1.3 x 2.5 in.)
- Configurable parameters, including sampling frequency, min and max temperature
- Temperature monitoring range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Other parameters available soon: shock, tipping, pressure, and light detection
- iOS and Android compatible.
- Up to 16,000 readings stored in internal memory
- GPS coordinates can be included (optionally) when data is read by smartphone
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Battery life: 1 year (depending on usage and environmental conditions)
Cloud-based software platform for instant, global access to temperature data.
- Temperature data can be downloaded for instant viewing via a mobile phone or any other device with BLE reading capability
- Enables integration with ERP and supply chain solutions
- Automatic alert notification via e-mail or text
- Designed to achieve regulatory compliance, including 21 CFR Part 11